We will do our best to protect ourselves and our customers. We do ask that you also take precautions such as making sure high-touch Items such as doorknobs, and handrails are clean. If you have a weak immune system or are considered high risk according to the CDC please let us know as soon as possible so we can take extra safety precautions for your move.
We feel deeply for those who have been affected. Thankfully, as of now, we’re not aware of any team member or customer contracting COVID-19. But we have implemented guidelines that instruct any team member who may develop symptoms or come into contact with infected individuals to stay home and follow the CDC’s instructions.
We are open for business during our regular hours to meet the needs of our customers. If we become aware of any condition in any location that would make it unsafe, please rest assured that we’ll shift production to another location until those conditions have been addressed.
Again, the health and safety of our customers and team members are our top priority and we’re committed to doing our part to help keep everyone safe.
In addition, please keep the following in mind:
- ICANN Moving Company is a low-risk company
- Our moving crews help 1-2 customers per day (low risk)
- All of our movers have been told to stay home with any symptoms and to avoid all high-risk areas via CDC guides
- We are making active efforts to disinfect our office and common areas frequently
- There will be disinfecting/cleaning supplies on every truck for any uneasy customers
ICANN Moving Company