If you have extra items cluttering up your home, the best storage units in Longview, TX are the perfect way to give you some more room. You can use storage units when you are transitioning between homes, downsizing, or simply in need of extra space. Right now, the smallest and cheapest storage in Longview starts at only $30 per month.
There are a variety of affordable storage facilities in Longview you can choose from. You can find climate-controlled, indoor, outdoor, and mobile storage options. Plus, you can also pick different sizes of units as well.
Before you choose a specific company, you should research them online and read through their reviews. You will most likely need to find a company that has a nearby location, so you can easily pick up your items and drop new things off as needed. With careful planning, you can find the most reputable self-storage in Longview.
Types of Storage in Longview, TX
The top storage companies in Longview offer multiple storage options. In general, the best Longview storage units are offered with a variety of options like climate-controlled rooms and warehouse storage. You can check out some of the following choices:
- Self-storage units: The right self-storage in Longview is available in a variety of sizes. You can find indoor and outdoor options as well as climate-controlled units. With self-storage, you are the person responsible for bringing your items to and from the unit.
- Traditional storage companies: You can find traditional storage options like palletized storage, warehouse storage, and vaulted storage. The best choice for you depends entirely on what you are storing and what your budget is.
- Mobile storage: With mobile storage, a large container is brought from the storage facility to your location where you can fill it up with or without the help of movers. Then, the pod is returned to the location. Through mobile storage, you never have to move anything because the storage company will return your items to you whenever you need them before bringing the pod back to your storage unit.
If you are interested in having accessibility at any time of the day or night, self-storage in Longview is generally the best bet. When you use a self-storage company, the units are normally open at all times of the day. In comparison, mobile storage can’t be open all the time because someone has to be there to deliver or pick up your pod.
While self-storage has great accessibility, traditional storage is generally the most secure option. In addition to offering storage options for large items, these units provide indoor car storage as well. Plus, traditional storage generally offers drop-off and pick-up services as well.
If you want to use a self-storage company or dedicated warehouse storage, you don’t have to move everything alone. A reliable moving company can help you transport all of your belongings to your new home or the storage unit. Labor-only movers can handle all of the work of packing your items and sending them to the storage unit where you can access the items at your convenience.
Choosing the Best Storage Companies in Longview
When picking the best storage units in Longview, there are a few things you should consider.
- Location: Is the location easy for you to reach? Will you have a problem accessing your Longview storage when you need it? If you plan on going to your unit a lot, you should find a storage company close to your location.
- Cost: While the cheapest self-storage in Longview is only $30, large units and units with more amenities can cost hundreds of dollars.
- Accessibility: If you plan on accessing your units all the time, you will likely want to get a self-storage unit because it will be open longer each day. When accessibility isn’t an issue, you can use warehouse storage instead.
- Size: While traditional storage companies and palletized storage can handle household items, you will probably need vaulted storage for large items like household furniture. The amount you plan on storing will also impact the unit size you need.
- Security: The most secure storage facilities in Longview will have features like nighttime lighting, controlled access features, and gated access.
Top Longview Storage Companies
1. Texas Self Storage – The Best No-Frills Option
Texas Self Storage offers benefits like a heat-reducing composite roof, long-term rates, and heat-reducing concrete buildings. Designed with 24/7 surveillance, a gated fence, and top-notch security, these Longview storage units include month-to-month contracts and don’t require a deposit.
- Address: 3523 Gilmer Rd, Longview, TX 75604
- Phone number: (903) 297-8397
2. SecurCare Longview – Storage in Longview Known for Its Security
If you need climate-controlled storage in Longview, SecurCare Longview is an excellent place to go. It also serves as one of the best places for car storage in Longview and has drive-up units. Within this fully fenced complex, residents can store extra furniture, sports equipment, and temperature-sensitive items.
- Address: 3400 E Marshall Ave, Longview, TX 75601
- Phone number: (903) 236-9292
3. Longview Climate Storage – Guaranteed Satisfaction Storage Option
At Longview Climate Storage, you will discover one of the best options for furniture storage in Longview. These climate-controlled storage units in Longview allow people to rent units in advance online or by phone. Offered with a satisfaction guarantee, these units are protected through video surveillance and personal key code access.
- Address: 2000 Jahan Trail, Longview, TX 75604
- Phone number: (903) 757-5845
4. Metro Self Storage – Reliable Longview Storage
Metro Self-Storage offers ground floor options and drive-up access. At these secure storage units in Longview, you can enjoy convenient features like a free lock. Plus, the complex offers car, RV, and boat parking.
- Address: 350 W Tyler St, Longview, TX 75601
- Phone number: (903) 225-1704
5. GET Storage – Clean Storage Units in Longview
GET Storage offers clean, indoor units. These climate-controlled storage units can be rented in advance online and include 24/7 access. By using this efficient Longview storage option, residents can enjoy features like complimentary moving carts, free locks, wide hallways, security cameras, and competitive pricing.
- Address: 1801 Hollybrook Dr, Longview, TX 75605
- Phone number: (903) 238-2427
6. Cubby Hole Texas – Cost-effective Storage Solutions
Known as one of the most affordable storage companies in Longview, Cubby Hole Texas has climate-controlled units and 24/7 surveillance. Along with online payment options and competitive prices, this storage facility includes features like a range of unit sizes. Plus, residents can enjoy having security protection measures like a perimeter fence and video surveillance.
- Address: 2502 N Eastman Rd, Longview, TX 75605
- Phone number: (903) 757-7007
7. Spring Hill Self Storage – Affordable RV Storage
Among the best storage companies in Longview, you can store large items like furniture. At Spring Hill Self-Storage, you can discover one of the best sites for RV storage in Longview. Established in 1979, this family-owned company provides a range of unit sizes, gate access, excellent customer services, and vehicle storage.
- Address: 4805 Gilmer Rd, Longview, TX 75604
- Phone number: (903) 295-1608
8. Alpine Storage – Top Boat Storage in Longview
While Alpine Storage is known as the best boat storage in Longview, it offers a wide variety of other solutions as well. At these affordable Longview storage facilities, you can enjoy having monthly billing, moving supplies, concrete driveways, night lighting, and video surveillance. Along with enjoying features like night drops for payments and computerized access gates, visitors can also discover some of the best climate-controlled storage in Longview.
- Address: 2911 Alpine Rd, Longview, TX 75605
- Phone number: (903) 758-7093
Map of Storage Units in Longview, TX
Discover Longview’s Best Storage Facilities
If you need affordable storage units in Longview, there are a number of choices available. With a little research, you can quickly find a unit for storing your extra belongings, boats, cars, and RVs.
Through the help of a professional Longview moving company, you can even get help relocating into your new unit. Rely on ICANN Moving Company as your premier movers by calling us at (903) 714-3832 or complete the Request a Quote form above for a free moving estimate!